Clutchbrew / Brewmaster Monk

swickbeatz
User
Name/Age
Spencer Stawecki/ 26

Character Name and BattleTag
Clutchbrew / swickbeatz#1965

Guild leadership prefers that raiders do not have alt-code characters in there name. Is this something that will cause an issue for you?
no not at all

Main Class/Spec
Monk/Brewmaster

Armory profile Link
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/Clutchbrew

Current Warcraftlogs Link
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/clutchbrew#

Post a picture of your current artifact tree, and  any offspecs you plan on playing

Post a screenshot of your Raid UI In Combat

What secondary specs or alternative characters do you feel you play at a similar level to your main? What recent experience do you have playing them? Would you be comfortable playing any of these alts as your main if you were accepted? Please link their armories and relevant logs if applicable.
I have always been a tank but i am pretty comperable in my Mistweaver spec since i have been playing alot of pvp . I would be willing to play anything the guild needs me to since i have most chars at aleast 110 so i wouldnt take much time to gear up any character

Computer specs
i7 8700k cpu,  rtx 2080 gigabyte gpu, aorus 390 motherboard , 16g of 3200 ddr4 ram, Nzxt inclosed water cooler, 750w power supply

Post a screenshot of your ISP speed test

Is your connection stable?
yes i have a very stable conncetion

Do you have Discord/working mic?
Yes i have working discord and a working mic

What addons do you use? We require Angry Assignments and RC Loot Council for loot distribution.
The main addons I use are elvui, weakaurs, details

What made you consider Unrivaled?  If you are currently raiding, what made you choose to apply to us?
This is one of the best offers i have gotten since i knew i wanted to leave my guild due to lack of progress. 

Raid times will be Tues/Wed from 9:30pm to 1:30am EST (8:30-12:30ST), with the occasional addition of a 3rd night on Mondays, primarily during opening Mythic week, or to add a heroic clear for gear early in the tier.  While we understand sometimes life gets in the way, running a lighter two-night schedule makes it imperative our players do not miss raid nights.  Do you foresee anything in your personal schedule that would cause you to miss raids, including the occasional third night, with any sort of frequency?
   I would be able to make every raid night even the extra ones. I am a full time student for computer science so i go to school during the day and have my nights free. There may be one or 2 raid night where i might need to study for a final but the would only be twice a year if even at all.

Give us a pertinent history of your past raiding guilds as well as the reason(s) you parted ways. What content have you cleared in the past while relevant i.e. before the next tier is released? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?  Lastly, list any references you feel would add depth to your character as well as provide us an accurate picture of the kind of player you are.
I have been raiding since TBC but only until legion have i rally taken it seriously. I have gotten Cutting Edge on Xavius, Kiljaden, Argus, and most recently Ghunn in uldir. I have never really had a designated role of leadership but as being the main tank in my guild I am comfortable making call outs and being vocal in raid.

We want to know the person potentially joining Unrivaled, so tell us about yourself.  It should be noted that we highly favor applicants that take the time to go into detail during this section versus blowing right through it with zero thought.  Include in your answer why you feel you’d be a great asset to us as well as what you desire to receive from your long-term raiding home.   We work tirelessly  to ensure Unrivaled  remains a great place to raid and exclusively desire candidates driven to contributing to our success.   
Well to start my name as Spencer as mentioned earlier and i am a full time student going for computer science. I have been playing Wow since vanilla and have been an avid video game player since i was kid. Before i went back to school i was chef for 10 year since i was a 14 and my parents friends restaurant and ended up going to culinary school right out of high school. So i have a pretty chill personality but i know when to turn on the serious and i have an extremely hard work ethic so i will always put in the time to get what i want. I think i would fit in perfectly with your guild seeing that with the little time you raid you can achieve great things . I feel i can contribute to what this guild can accomplish with my hard work ethic and the ability to research any new fights. I hope to hear from you guys soon :)

Posted Tue 02.26.2019 10:15 PM