Fewz - Rogue

Fewz
User
Name/Age

Jay/28

Character Name and BattleTag

Fewz Fezfooz#1211

Guild leadership prefers that raiders do not have alt-code characters in there name. Is this something that will cause an issue for you?

No

Main Class/Spec

Rogue/Assassination but I can play any spec

Armory profile Link

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/bloodscalp/Fewz

Current Warcraftlogs Link

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bloodscalp/fewz

Post a screenshot of your Raid UI In Combat

https://imgur.com/a/JoMIQnM

What secondary specs or alternative characters do you feel you play at a similar level to your main? What recent experience do you have playing them? Would you be comfortable playing any of these alts as your main if you were accepted? Please link their armories and relevant logs if applicable.

I can play any rogue spec but have focused gearing primarily on Assassination at this time.I am not currently playing any alts. I mained spriest for all of legion and would be able to regear that character and play at a sufficient level if necessary.

Computer specs

Intel i7-6700K 4 GHz
GeForce GTX 1080

Post a screenshot of your ISP speed test

https://www.speedtest.net/result/8077277797

Is your connection stable?

Yes

Do you have Discord/working mic?

Yes

What addons do you use? We require Angry Assignments and RC Loot Council for loot distribution.

AA, RC Loot Council,  BigWigs, WA, TMW

What made you consider Unrivaled?  If you are currently raiding, what made you choose to apply to us?

I'm looking for a guild with similar progress to my previous guild with a lighter raiding schedule. My previous guild (Benched - Boulderfist) broke up recently due to roster issues. I loved playing with everyone in my previous guild but I did feel that I was performing better (especially with mechanics) than a majority of my fellow raiders so I'm looking for a guild with a similar skill level.

Raid times will be Tues/Wed from 9:30pm to 1:30am EST (8:30-12:30ST), with the occasional addition of a 3rd night on Mondays, primarily during opening Mythic week, or to add a heroic clear for gear early in the tier.  While we understand sometimes life gets in the way, running a lighter two-night schedule makes it imperative our players do not miss raid nights.  Do you foresee anything in your personal schedule that would cause you to miss raids, including the occasional third night, with any sort of frequency?

No. I had near 100% attendance in my previous guild. 

Give us a pertinent history of your past raiding guilds as well as the reason(s) you parted ways. What content have you cleared in the past while relevant i.e. before the next tier is released? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?  Lastly, list any references you feel would add depth to your character as well as provide us an accurate picture of the kind of player you are.

Top 50-100 US cutting edge shadow priest for Nighthold and Antorus. Top 100 cutting edge for Uldir and currently 6/9 in BoD (guild broke up due to roster issues with a 2% pull on mekka last night). I started raiding again after grad school at the end of WoD and was recruited into my most recent guild (Benched - Boulderfist) who I was with for most of Legion and all of BFA so far. The GM of Benched is Ellesmere4#1455 and indicated that he his is fine with being contacted for recommendations.

We want to know the person potentially joining Unrivaled, so tell us about yourself.  It should be noted that we highly favor applicants that take the time to go into detail during this section versus blowing right through it with zero thought.  Include in your answer why you feel you’d be a great asset to us as well as what you desire to receive from your long-term raiding home.   We work tirelessly  to ensure Unrivaled  remains a great place to raid and exclusively desire candidates driven to contributing to our success.

About myself: I'm a 28 year old male with a Masters in Speech-Language Pathology currently working at a rehabilitation center in Washington. I'm married with a daughter and two dogs and own a house north of Seattle. I would be an asset to this guild because I had near 100% attendance in my previous guild (sat out on progress for 1 week when my daughter was born but was usually available if needed), I rarely fail to execute mechanics correctly, and parse well without unnecessarily padding during progress (everyone like to pad a little on farm). I have a very progression focused and competitive mindset and I like to do everything I can to help both myself and my guild progress as fast as possible. I do enjoy some memeing and joking during raid but not if it comes at the cost of consistent progress.
Posted Thu 02.28.2019 10:51 AM