Shady - MistWeaver/Resto Shaman

Shady
User
Name/Age
Matt - 35

Character Name and BattleTag
Shaddymonk/Shaddy - Dunkinpwnuts#1592

Guild leadership prefers that raiders do not have alt-code characters in there name. Is this something that will cause an issue for you?
Not an issue at all

Main Class/Spec
I have mained Resto Shaman for multiple tiers but moved to Mistweaver in Uldir off a guild request.

Armory profile Link

Current Warcraftlogs Link

Post a picture of your current artifact tree, and  any offspecs you plan on playing
Artifact tree .... oh Legion.

Post a screenshot of your Raid UI In Combat

What secondary specs or alternative characters do you feel you play at a similar level to your main? What recent experience do you have playing them? Would you be comfortable playing any of these alts as your main if you were accepted? Please link their armories and relevant logs if applicable.
I feel comfortable playing every healing spec except for Holy Priest. I simply don't enjoy it.

Computer specs
Intel(R) Core  i5-6600K CPU @3.50Ghz
16 GB Ram
Radeon Rx 480

Post a screenshot of your ISP speed test
Verizon FIOS

Is your connection stable?
Yes

Do you have Discord/working mic?
Yes

What addons do you use? We require Angry Assignments and RC Loot Council for loot distribution.

Vuhdo, ERT, BigWigs/LittleWigs, Plater, AA, RC Loot Council, and Details

What made you consider Unrivaled?  If you are currently raiding, what made you choose to apply to us?

The consistent raid ending at 2am, plus recapping the night is ending my day around 3am. Hard to maintain. I also was finding myself getting comfortable and progressing at a pace I know I could improve on.

Raid times will be Tues/Wed from 9:30pm to 1:30am EST (8:30-12:30ST), with the occasional addition of a 3rd night on Mondays, primarily during opening Mythic week, or to add a heroic clear for gear early in the tier.  While we understand sometimes life gets in the way, running a lighter two-night schedule makes it imperative our players do not miss raid nights.  Do you foresee anything in your personal schedule that would cause you to miss raids, including the occasional third night, with any sort of frequency?

I don't see me missing raid with any frequency. The only times I would miss are family emergencies or planned vacations.

Give us a pertinent history of your past raiding guilds as well as the reason(s) you parted ways. What content have you cleared in the past while relevant i.e. before the next tier is released? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?  Lastly, list any references you feel would add depth to your character as well as provide us an accurate picture of the kind of player you are.

Uldir 8/8 M, T21 11/11 M, T20 7/9 M, T19 7/7 M, 3/3 M and 10/10 M.

I guess a good place to start is Legion where I started to raid at a Mythic level competitively. I started with a guild called Villain on Thrall. I held many different roles in the guild from bank (it was a legit role in the guild), Healing officer, Raid Leader and Co-GM. As we moved into T20 the guild was slowly starting to fade with the amount of "AP Grind" was taking its toll. I then moved to DMG on Illidan where I finished out T20 and into T21. I quickly realized that the majority of the guild were made up of raiders alts from; Limit, BDG and Midwinter. Going into BfA it was starting to become clear that the guild wasn't going to be the first choice for a lot of the raiders. At the same time, a number of raiders who I raided with in Villain had gone to Skunkworks on Stormreaver, so I made the move before the expansion started.

We want to know the person potentially joining Unrivaled, so tell us about yourself.  It should be noted that we highly favor applicants that take the time to go into detail during this section versus blowing right through it with zero thought.  Include in your answer why you feel you’d be a great asset to us as well as what you desire to receive from your long-term raiding home.   We work tirelessly  to ensure Unrivaled  remains a great place to raid and exclusively desire candidates driven to contributing to our success.

I'm 35 years old. I work for a large software company where I manage global teams for our top customers. I played college soccer and lacrosse and played a bit of semi-professional soccer after college. It would seem that I am a bit of a jock but that is quickly off-set with how big of a nerd I am at heart. I love movies that allow me to "suspend my disbelief" and immerse myself in a great story (great example is Lord of the Rings, Avatar, etc). I am married for almost 8 years now to a girl who I should not have been able to actually even date me, and I have a fantastic 3 year old that has shown me that I can love in crazy ways.
I think I'd be a positive addition to the guild as I am a well-balanced, mature and competitive person. I really enjoy WoW and it shows with the amount I play and the time I invest to bring the best to raid. I am extremely self-critical and I spend a lot of time looking at logs on how I can improve beyond doing my role and executing on the necessary mechanics. I always want to come into the raid as best prepared I can be. I don't take raiding lightly as it is the most fun I have in the game. Progression raiding is everything. Lastly, I enjoy the community aspect of a guild/raid. Being able to go through the highs of killing bosses to the lows of working through frustrations and strategies. 
Unrivaled sounds like a great fit for me and I'm excited to learn more about the culture of this raid team.
Posted Fri 03.08.2019 6:40 AM