Vampz - Shadow Priest

vampz
User

Disclaimer: 

My character is not 120 and I am not looking to actively be in for progression this current tier. I have not played the game in a serious fashion since Blackrock Foundry, I raided in HFC shortly after getting into a new career before HFC start and tried to bounce both around, but it was just not feasible at the current time. Things have changed and I have time to play again.

After speaking with Wells for a short period after looking for a guild for a few days that is light enough of a schedule to not interfere with my career, Unrivaled fits the bill.

Name/Age
Lance, 25

Character Name and BattleTag
Vampz - absolutionxi#1660

Guild leadership prefers that raiders do not have alt-code characters in there name. Is this something that will cause an issue for you?
No.

Main Class/Spec
Priest - Shadow

Armory profile Link
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/absolutionxi

Current Warcraftlogs Link
No current expansion logs, however these logs are still available.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/5350410?zone=7&mode=detailed#metric=dps

Post a picture of your current artifact tree, and  any offspecs you plan on playing
I lack experience playing holy or disc, but would be open to learning to play them. I played strictly Shadow for 99% of my priest experience. An exception being Sheq'zeer Heroic. My offspec is honestly a rogue.

Post a screenshot of your Raid UI In Combat
No current picture, have to rebuild UI (the whole not playing does that to a UI that is 3 years old)
Here are some videos for reference.

What secondary specs or alternative characters do you feel you play at a similar level to your main? What recent experience do you have playing them? Would you be comfortable playing any of these alts as your main if you were accepted? Please link their armories and relevant logs if applicable.
Rogue and Mage, with a strong comfort in favor of the Rogue, mage I have next to zero raiding experience and almost always comes from pvp.

Computer specs
i7-6700K @ 4.7ghz
eVGA GTX 1080 @ 2100mhz
16gb 2666mhz DDR4

Post a screenshot of your ISP speed test

Is your connection stable?
Yes.

Do you have Discord/working mic?
Yes.

What addons do you use? We require Angry Assignments and RC Loot Council for loot distribution.
Experienced with both AA and RCLC.
ERT(method raid tools now?), WA2, Gnosis, BW/DBM, ElvUI suite modified, meta addons for the expac here.

What made you consider Unrivaled?  If you are currently raiding, what made you choose to apply to us?
The times are nice, finding a PST guild is incredibly hard in this fucking game for an unknown reason. Logs looked good, and having lots of friends on 'Reaver it was easy to find out the real story inside Unrivaled, so it's nice to know it's not a cespool of retards I'd be trying to carry.

Raid times will be Tues/Wed from 9:30pm to 1:30am EST (8:30-12:30ST), with the occasional addition of a 3rd night on Mondays, primarily during opening Mythic week, or to add a heroic clear for gear early in the tier.  While we understand sometimes life gets in the way, running a lighter two-night schedule makes it imperative our players do not miss raid nights.  Do you foresee anything in your personal schedule that would cause you to miss raids, including the occasional third night, with any sort of frequency?
This is where things get a little tricky. I work in the Games industry as an Indie Game Developer & Systems Designer at a AAA studio. 
While my day ends at 6pm PST (9pm EST), there is a probability of being online 5~ mins before start or possibly a few minutes late. Inside of the notorious "crunch time" in the games industry, thankfully, I'm not too affected by the insane overtime hours and am relatively free to leave as I please, however, working in games means there may be the rare occurrence of myself not being able to make the entire night (if the office is on fire or something). Being in Systems Design I make things like professions in WoW, so I don't work directly in Engine and RARELY get called in for those kind of things.

Give us a pertinent history of your past raiding guilds as well as the reason(s) you parted ways. What content have you cleared in the past while relevant i.e. before the next tier is released? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?  Lastly, list any references you feel would add depth to your character as well as provide us an accurate picture of the kind of player you are.
Overture (WCG)[Tier 15] US 20 something
Sean. Good talk. Romo too, dudes a piece of shit.

Revive(T16 - T19)
Honestly I'd be raiding there if I could, I raided in lots of guilds before, and even made my own (more on this later), but when I was getting out of University I had to do a practicum with a company who wanted to hire me, and it really put a hiccup in my raiding schedule, but I maintained it for as long as I possibly could, even sacrificing sleep to roughly 4-5hrs a day to continue raiding there. I would think any part of the management there would happily vouch for me (Bthelight, Attain, Varcster, Dimi, Faim(rage quit or something recently I heard), Naedrim, Magicpancake, Laz, Talrex)

Impetus(T16+T17)
This was a joint project between myself and some friends I had a falling out with in real life, and some other people from Revive. Some say it was an attempt to dismantle and backstab Revive, but I can assure you if ask the management about it - that isn't remotely true. Yes, they were upset that I did indeed take a few players from there roster, but they had legitimate reasons for leaving like raid hours, visions on the game, our ranking, other player attitudes, etc. 
Impetus was designed to be a place for retired top end raiders, our roster having players from Premonition, Gentlemens Club, Forlorn Legacy, Pie Chart, Slash Cry - we all just wanted a place to play the game at a slightly higher pace than casual, but less then hardcore progression. Unfortunately, the GM Ziharkk went AWOL and is reported dead from suicide as he had some internal mental issues, and all the weight got shifted onto myself.

I tried really hard to maintain everything, but it just wasn't in the cards to handle a new career, handling a guild, a death of a friend, moving out, etc. Too much stuff for one person to handle and I swiftly left to Revive again and cut off ties with many of old raiding friends as they pointed the finger at me for making the decisions I made. Feelsbadman.

We want to know the person potentially joining Unrivaled, so tell us about yourself.  It should be noted that we highly favor applicants that take the time to go into detail during this section versus blowing right through it with zero thought.  Include in your answer why you feel you’d be a great asset to us as well as what you desire to receive from your long-term raiding home.   We work tirelessly  to ensure Unrivaled  remains a great place to raid and exclusively desire candidates driven to contributing to our success.

I'm a 25 year old game designer and IT veteran (IT sec / Networking / DB fuckery), I ride a mountain bike down a hill at stupid speeds. I have 4 chameleons, 5 including my girlfriend. Butter on the steak every time. I believe margarine isn't "replacement" butter and should be banned because butter is just better. Meat over medium rare is ruined.

I feel I'd be a good fit, from what I've heard the general watercooler chat here is similar to Revive and people have good jokes and memes. As much as I hate socializing in real life outside my job or my girlfriend, this game is a large social platform for me, so being around similar mindset players who can crack a joke and have a good time while killing bosses in a speedy manner is the only real checklist for me. Ranking isn't a large deal and can be improved over time, attitude takes far more work and some people can't adjust them at all. If those are equal goals of other players here I'm sure it would be a good place to slay internet dragons.

Edited Fri 03.15.2019 9:37 PM
Posted Fri 03.15.2019 9:28 PM