Xell - Brewmaster Monk

Xellos
User
Name/Age

Johnny / 39

Character Name and BattleTag
Xell on Illidan
Xellos #1969, Discord Xellos#3150

Guild leadership prefers that raiders do not have alt-code characters in there name. Is this something that will cause an issue for you?
Not an issue, I share this feeling.

Main Class/Spec
Monk - Brewmaster

Armory profile Link
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/illidan/xell

Current Warcraftlogs Link
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/36718450

Post a picture of your current artifact tree, and  any offspecs you plan on playing
Monk was boosted no traits, don't really plan on playing my offspecs it would be more alt tanks - BDK

Post a screenshot of your Raid UI In Combat
https://imgur.com/urMVukj
Not a raid but all that changes would be boss mod bars, if there's a note like AA or ERT, ERT CD Monitor and Grid Expands.

What secondary specs or alternative characters do you feel you play at a similar level to your main? What recent experience do you have playing them? Would you be comfortable playing any of these alts as your main if you were accepted? Please link their armories and relevant logs if applicable.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/illidan/xellos
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/xellos#partition=1&difficulty=4
BDK doesn't do anything, geared for mythic and then never used. (heroic logs lol right?)

At this time my BDK is the only 120 alt I have, when I have the time and drive Ill level and gear a Prot Pally.
I am a day 1 player and have tanked my time achieving more or less all Cutting Edges.  I started off as a Warrior, into DK at WotLK, and with the last 3 expansions I have swapped when the composition needed it aka Guardian Druids during Legion, at tanks Prot Pally or Warrior.  I enjoyed my VDH in Legion for fun but sadly it wasn't too useful outside of M+.  Monk was overpower in Argus and thus the swap this xpac.

Computer specs
CPU I9700k
Mobo Asus Z390a
Ram 16GB DD4 3200
Video Card RTX2070
HD - Samsung 970 Pro 500gb

Post a screenshot of your ISP speed test
Chose a Chicago Test since I believe that's where the server is.

Is your connection stable?
Id like to think so!

Do you have Discord/working mic?
Yes and Yes 

What addons do you use? We require Angry Assignments and RC Loot Council for loot distribution.
No problem with required addons, previous guild uses ExRT notes but I can get AA.
Main Raid Addons would be Weak Auras, ExRT, Grid, DBM.  Aesthetic Addons would be Kui Nameplates, Barterder, SUF, Details, EBB.
Handful of other ones for tracking, professions and so forth.

What made you consider Unrivaled?  If you are currently raiding, what made you choose to apply to us?
Im applying to this guild after talking to a few previous guildmates that have come through your way.
In addition to all the talks with Wells.  Lastly the main things I am looking for in a guild right now would be schedule since I do have a few RL commitments so the 2 day schedule where things get done is very attractive.  Reviewing the streams the atmosphere and communication seem alright as well.  Ultimately just want to find a long term home that gets things done as efficiently as possible in a fun environment.

Raid times will be Tues/Wed from 9:30pm to 1:30am EST (8:30-12:30ST), with the occasional addition of a 3rd night on Mondays, primarily during opening Mythic week, or to add a heroic clear for gear early in the tier.  While we understand sometimes life gets in the way, running a lighter two-night schedule makes it imperative our players do not miss raid nights.  Do you foresee anything in your personal schedule that would cause you to miss raids, including the occasional third night, with any sort of frequency?

Depending on the number of additional Mondays I don't foresee any issue.  As a tank ive always made it a priority to keep 100% attendance or provided a lot of warning of any raids I might miss to say special events or vacations.

Give us a pertinent history of your past raiding guilds as well as the reason(s) you parted ways. What content have you cleared in the past while relevant i.e. before the next tier is released? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?  Lastly, list any references you feel would add depth to your character as well as provide us an accurate picture of the kind of player you are.
Vanilla - End of Legion (not Argus itself) <The Coalition> On Lightbringer.
I was an officer in Vanilla for this guild and became GM in TBC Till its death.  We essentially cleared all cutting edges.
Bosses missed would have been Sapphiron and KT in Naxx 40, Sunwell KilJaden, it was Nerfed to the ground 2 weeks after we got there.  HLK25, Mythic Margok, killed during BRF, Missed Blackhand by 1 week, Missed M Helya by 1 week.
I stepped down from this guild because I became a father and did not have the time to continue to do everything for this guild.  While I had officers in a lot of ways it was for show.  I ran the guild since TBC as a 1 man show and with that in I didn't really have anyone to pick up the torch.

End of Legion and Early BFA was in <No Bads Allowed> on Tichondrius.  Guild Died early into BFA as a lot of the good players left at the end of Legion, most of them quitting.  The recruits we got early BFA and that attrition did not plan well.  After sticking with the guild for a month of which we missed 6 raids (2 day guild as well) I finally gave my last 2 week resignation and left. We got up to 3/8M Uldir with them

Joined <Guardians> on Illidan.  Mostly joined this guild since it was my brother in laws guild and they really needed a tank.  I finished Uldir 8/8M CE and got to 8/9M BoD.  Guild died last week but I had my intention to leave his guild regardless at the end of this tier.  The schedule was not working for me and my family.  I gave him 3 month notice of that lol. 

We want to know the person potentially joining Unrivaled, so tell us about yourself.  It should be noted that we highly favor applicants that take the time to go into detail during this section versus blowing right through it with zero thought.  Include in your answer why you feel you’d be a great asset to us as well as what you desire to receive from your long-term raiding home.   We work tirelessly  to ensure Unrivaled  remains a great place to raid and exclusively desire candidates driven to contributing to our success.

Im a father now to a 9month old child and he's a blast to be with.  I met my wife playing this game and while I live in the states im actually Canadian.  I am an old man who likes to relax, watch movies and play video games.  I dont watch much TV and im told I hate everything so yeah grumpy old man.  

In game you will get a committed player to the game, while I dont do much M+ ill do what I need to do to be as prepared as can be for raid.  Thats grinding neck levels, professions for gear and what spare time I can in dungeons/pugs.  Outside of the game ill do research in forums and discords, talk to other friends in other highly progressed guilds and of course a lot of vods and streams.  

I also stream to review my play and see how I can improve https://www.twitch.tv/xellostc

Thank you for your consideration

Posted Sun 03.17.2019 8:36 PM