- Chris / 33
Character Name and BattleTag
Guild leadership prefers that raiders do not have alt-code characters in their name. Is this something that will cause an issue for you?
- Nope. Only alt-codes I use are for alts, if I choose to keep my names similar.
- Brewmaster Monk
Armory profile Link
Current Warcraftlogs Link
- My mythic logs are private due to guild policy. I don't mind answering questions / showing SS's if need be.
Post a picture of your current artifact tree, and any offspecs you plan on playing
- My artifact is gone >.<
Post a screenshot of your Raid UI In Combat
What secondary specs or alternative characters do you feel you play at a similar level to your main? What recent experience do you have playing them? Would you be comfortable playing any of these alts as your main if you were accepted? Please link their armories and relevant logs if applicable.
- For the longest time, I mained a Druid (Feral / Guardian) with very respectable parses (in terms of damage / dps). I currently have a DK I raid with friends on the weekend which I'd like to keep it that way, since they're casual so it's nice not being stressed when playing.
- My DK is the same experienced as my Monk, whereas the Druid was ditched around Zul progression in Uldir (RIP furrball).
- Besides my DK, I don't have any other capable alts that I feel comfortable playing alongside my Monk at this time.
- i5 4690k
- 16g Ram
- GTX 970
- 250g SSD which WoW / OS is installed on.
Post a screenshot of your ISP speed test
Is your connection stable?
- For the most part, yeah. Bad weather / Ice storms tend to give me slight hiccups
Do you have Discord/working mic?
What addons do you use? We require Angry Assignments and RC Loot Council for loot distribution.
- Weakauras, ExRT, RC LootCouncil, Angry Assignments, Simulationcraft, DBM, and CrossGambling (it's a must imo).
What made you consider Unrivaled? If you are currently raiding, what made you choose to apply to us?
- I was sought out by Wellsdaddy after posting / updating my WoWProgress profile.
Raid times will be Tues/Wed from 9:30pm to 1:30am EST (8:30-12:30ST), with the occasional addition of a 3rd night on Mondays, primarily during opening Mythic week, or to add a heroic clear for gear early in the tier. While we understand sometimes life gets in the way, running a lighter two-night schedule makes it imperative our players do not miss raid nights. Do you foresee anything in your personal schedule that would cause you to miss raids, including the occasional third night, with any sort of frequency?
- My current schedule "shouldn't" be a problem, but come the fall, school schedule may interrupt my attendance with lack of sleep due to my class schedule.
Give us a pertinent history of your past raiding guilds as well as the reason(s) you parted ways. What content have you cleared in the past while relevant i.e. before the next tier is released? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility? Lastly, list any references you feel would add depth to your character as well as provide us an accurate picture of the kind of player you are.
- Symmetric - Antorus to mid-tier Uldir. Guild leadership issues, me being unhappy and arguments occurred so I left before shit got really out of hand. Find out a week or so ago, the guild crumbled and fell apart.
- Forgotten Aspects - finished Uldir. Made the decision to stop raiding there because I was going back to school and have AM classes (I leave home around 9-9:30am for 11am classes). They raid the same hours as you guys.
- The Wall (current) - Completed / progressed 7/9M with both Monk and DK, but due to RL circumstances with the family, I called it quits then to help and alleviate the stress that the family was going through. Things seem to have settled down now and hopefully for good.
We want to know the person potentially joining Unrivaled, so tell us about yourself. It should be noted that we highly favor applicants that take the time to go into detail during this section versus blowing right through it with zero thought. Include in your answer why you feel you’d be a great asset to us as well as what you desire to receive from your long-term raiding home. We work tirelessly to ensure Unrivaled remains a great place to raid and exclusively desire candidates driven to contributing to our success.
- I'm 33 years young playing WoW to pass the time, and because I enjoy it. I work part-time in the AM as well as 3rd shift on random weekends. I'm also going back to school for nursing, have applied and accepted a seat into their RN clinical program for this coming fall semester. Outside of WoW, school and work, I don't do a whole lot. I visit my roommates daughter's softball games as much as I can. My life is somewhat boring but I'm sure I can tell you some disgusting work stories as an STNA (my job).