Shiverrz - Rogue

Shiverrz
User
Name/Age
Robert/32

Character Name and BattleTag
Shiverrz Lucky#14792

Guild leadership prefers that raiders do not have alt-code characters in there name. Is this something that will cause an issue for you?
No

Main Class/Spec
Rogue/Sin/Outlaw

Armory profile Link
Current Warcraftlogs Link
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/36158612?mode=detailed&zone=21#difficulty=4&partition=1 (Warlock Main Logs) not great had messed up stats havent been able to fix since locked out to Jaina now.

Post a picture of your current artifact tree, and  any offspecs you plan on playing

Neck level 42

Post a screenshot of your Raid UI In Combat
https://imgur.com/O2jkaXz minus missing raid frames to the left

What secondary specs or alternative characters do you feel you play at a similar level to your main? What recent experience do you have playing them? Would you be comfortable playing any of these alts as your main if you were accepted? Please link their armories and relevant logs if applicable.

I play both Assassination and outlaw with the rogue. I have a 411 Warlock that I raid with another guild on weekends that we are progressing on Mythic Jaina with. I have a 405 Brewmaster monk that I have been gearing up and tanking M+ and heroic raids with.

Computer specs

Intel Core i7-7700HQ Processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8 GB, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB Hard Drive

Post a screenshot of your ISP speed test

I am currently at parents visiting till my new house is ready. My internet there will be 400mbps+
https://www.speedtest.net/result/8157158377.png

Is your connection stable?

It is yes and better once I move in 2 weeks.

Do you have Discord/working mic?

Yes to both and a backup mic if something happens to main one.

What addons do you use? We require Angry Assignments and RC Loot Council for loot distribution.

I use both AA and RC Loot. I have bigwigs for boss fights and multiple others.

What made you consider Unrivaled?  If you are currently raiding, what made you choose to apply to us?

The raid times and days for Unrivaled fits my schedule for raiding during the week. I raid Saturday and Sunday currently on warlock and want to find another team for my rogue.

Raid times will be Tues/Wed from 9:30pm to 1:30am EST (8:30-12:30ST), with the occasional addition of a 3rd night on Mondays, primarily during opening Mythic week, or to add a heroic clear for gear early in the tier.  While we understand sometimes life gets in the way, running a lighter two-night schedule makes it imperative our players do not miss raid nights.  Do you foresee anything in your personal schedule that would cause you to miss raids, including the occasional third night, with any sort of frequency?

Not that I can think of right now minus a couple out of town vacations but would not affect raid as it would be during weekends.

Give us a pertinent history of your past raiding guilds as well as the reason(s) you parted ways. What content have you cleared in the past while relevant i.e. before the next tier is released? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?  Lastly, list any references you feel would add depth to your character as well as provide us an accurate picture of the kind of player you are.

I have raided since TBC although not progression raiding. I did not play in MOP or WOD but came back in Legion and raided casual till I got use to game again. Started raiding Mythic in Nighthold and got 6 mythic kills. I then joined an actual guild that was pushing mythic in ToS and got to Mythic Maiden before guild disbanded and had to find a new guild. Server transferred to A52 and joined <Toast> for mid to end of Antorus and cleared everything to mythic Coven before ending that expansion. I did get in on a Mythic Argus kill and got CE then. Start of current expansion I was still in <Toast> and then left before mythic was released due to some people that joined raid team. Old friend got me to transfer back to Stormreaver where I joined <IT BE LIKE THAT> and have pushed CE each tier so far. (currently working on M Jaina best 42%)

We want to know the person potentially joining Unrivaled, so tell us about yourself.  It should be noted that we highly favor applicants that take the time to go into detail during this section versus blowing right through it with zero thought.  Include in your answer why you feel you’d be a great asset to us as well as what you desire to receive from your long-term raiding home.   We work tirelessly  to ensure Unrivaled  remains a great place to raid and exclusively desire candidates driven to contributing to our success.

I work as an EMT have been for 8 years. I feel like I would fit in with the guild as I am friendly and easy to raid with. I help out as much as I can with raid consumables and helping people run keys. I focus on raid when needed but also joke around when not currently fighting a boss for prog and learning or something. I enjoy the game a little still and what I desire is finding a raid team during the week so not bored all week waiting for raid on the weekends with other guild. I do everything I can to ensure I enjoy the game as much as I can as wells as making sure I don't ruin it for other people who still enjoy it. Thank you for time in reading this application sorry logs are crap as I don't get to raid much on rogue but I do know what I am doing and and just need to not have to pug to kill bosses and get better numbers.

Posted Mon 04.01.2019 9:19 PM
Wellsdaddy
Administrator

Hey Robert,

Just wanted to thank you for applying with us. At this time, we're going to pass on going further as our c urrent roster doesn't quite have the room for more melee, but I wish you all the best finding a 2nd home. Thank you again, see you around on server!

Posted Sat 04.06.2019 12:44 PM