Tíde - Elemental Shaman

tideradra
User
Name/Age
Jaime | 30

Character Name and BattleTag
Tíde | tide#1191

Guild leadership prefers that raiders do not have alt-code characters in there name. Is this something that will cause an issue for you?
As it stands currently my name does have one (the í is alt+161). I've been trying to get the actual name for years but it hasn't been released yet. If it were absolutely required I could name change.

Main Class/Spec
Shaman | Elemental

Armory profile Link

Current Warcraftlogs Link
Most recent logs I can get (Jaina progression) are here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/bVB7yGzcKA6wFgRH

Post a picture of your current artifact tree, and  any offspecs you plan on playing
N/A

Post a screenshot of your Raid UI In Combat

What secondary specs or alternative characters do you feel you play at a similar level to your main? What recent experience do you have playing them? Would you be comfortable playing any of these alts as your main if you were accepted? Please link their armories and relevant logs if applicable.
Extremely proficient at Enhancement (was my main spec all of Legion and up to Jaina for BoD), but wouldn't approach playing it in raid again unless it received changes/buffs. As it stands I do not have any raid-ready alts.

Computer specs
CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K @ 4.8GHz
Video Card: ASUS ROG STRIX 1070 Ti Advanced
Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E
RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 3200 (16GB)
SSD: Samsung 840 EVO (250GB)
HDD: Western Digital Black, 7200 RPM (2TB)
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G3

Post a screenshot of your ISP speed test

Is your connection stable?
Yes.

Do you have Discord/working mic?
Yes.

What addons do you use? We require Angry Assignments and RC Loot Council for loot distribution.
Relevant raiding addons include: Angry Assignments | Details! Damage Meter | GTFO | RC Loot Council | Simulationcraft | WeakAuras 2 | ElvUI | Deadly Boss Mods

What made you consider Unrivaled?  If you are currently raiding, what made you choose to apply to us?
I was contacted by Wellsdaddy after he noticed I was LFG.

Raid times will be Tues/Wed from 9:30pm to 1:30am EST (8:30-12:30ST), with the occasional addition of a 3rd night on Mondays, primarily during opening Mythic week, or to add a heroic clear for gear early in the tier.  While we understand sometimes life gets in the way, running a lighter two-night schedule makes it imperative our players do not miss raid nights.  Do you foresee anything in your personal schedule that would cause you to miss raids, including the occasional third night, with any sort of frequency?
No, I do not.

Give us a pertinent history of your past raiding guilds as well as the reason(s) you parted ways. What content have you cleared in the past while relevant i.e. before the next tier is released? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?  Lastly, list any references you feel would add depth to your character as well as provide us an accurate picture of the kind of player you are.
I began raiding seriously in TBC as a Resto Shaman (completed all raid content including Sunwell Plateau [Muru just post nerf sadly]), and that continued nonstop until about the middle of ICC, where I rerolled Enhancement (started off doing 10M heroic content, eventually swapped to 25M heroic for ICC - cleared Lich King). For Cata I cleared up to Warmaster Blackthorn in 10M heroic, and my guild died on Spine. When MoP was announced I felt like it might be time to take a break for a while, so I stopped playing until just before the Legion pre-patch (did the WoD challenge modes and casually raided until Legion). Once Legion hit I began raiding seriously again with LA, and I have been a Cutting Edge raider from Mythic Helya until now (8/9M BoD). Unfortunately due to roster issues and general burn out, LA is no longer raiding, leaving me searching for a new raiding guild.
Chart/Gerz/Whicker would all be able to offer references for my play.

We want to know the person potentially joining Unrivaled, so tell us about yourself.  It should be noted that we highly favor applicants that take the time to go into detail during this section versus blowing right through it with zero thought.  Include in your answer why you feel you’d be a great asset to us as well as what you desire to receive from your long-term raiding home.   We work tirelessly  to ensure Unrivaled  remains a great place to raid and exclusively desire candidates driven to contributing to our success.
I'm a Graphic Designer currently living in California that loves playing games. I'm a bit of a perfectionist, which also is reflected in my play in WoW. I constantly strive to improve myself as well as my performance, take constructive criticism well, and am extremely loyal. As for my personality, I'm very easy going and typically get along with everyone I meet/work with, and enjoy the social aspects of this game as well as the end-game raiding aspects. 
Honestly, all I really want out of raiding is to be as progressed as possible and to down all "cutting edge" content in a reasonable amount of time. I have no real desire to do the whole "4 days/day raiding" thing anymore since growing older, so I would love to raid with like-minded individuals. I enjoy going into a raid with a ton of research and strategy so that we don't beat our heads on a wall needlessly/figure basic things out as we get there. Why spend longer doing something that can be easily done on a two day schedule?
Posted Sun 04.14.2019 4:06 PM