Jtlights - Mistweaver

jtealights
User
Name/Age
Jeff/28

Character Name and BattleTag
Jtlights-Malganis and Jtlights#1212

Guild leadership prefers that raiders do not have alt-code characters in there name. Is this something that will cause an issue for you?
No

Main Class/Spec
Monk/Mistweaver

Armory profile Link

Current Warcraftlogs Link

Post a picture of your current artifact tree, and  any offspecs you plan on playing
45 Neck

Post a screenshot of your Raid UI In Combat

What secondary specs or alternative characters do you feel you play at a similar level to your main? What recent experience do you have playing them? Would you be comfortable playing any of these alts as your main if you were accepted? Please link their armories and relevant logs if applicable.
Willing to play windwalker.  Last raided as a WW in antorus.

Computer specs

Case: Fractal Design R4 Windowed

GPU: NVIDIA EVGA GTX 980 TI

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770k

Cooler: NZXT Kraken X60 Closed-Loop Liquid

SSD: 256 GB Samsung 840 Pro

Keyboard: Gray Ducky Shiny 4 MX Browns

Mouse: Logitech G600

Headset: ATH-M50X

Mic: Blue Yeti

WebCam: Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920

Post a screenshot of your ISP speed test
https://www.speedtest.net/result/8200144314.png

Is your connection stable?
Yes

Do you have Discord/working mic?
Yes

What addons do you use? We require Angry Assignments and RC Loot Council for loot distribution.
Elvui Vuhdo BigWigs Weakauras Angry Assignment / Exorsus Raid Tools RC Loot Council

What made you consider Unrivaled?  If you are currently raiding, what made you choose to apply to us?
Talked with wellsdaddy and ran a m+ key with him last week and really want to continue pursing raiding in a 2-night schedule. 

Raid times will be Tues/Wed from 9:30pm to 1:30am EST (8:30-12:30ST), with the occasional addition of a 3rd night on Mondays, primarily during opening Mythic week, or to add a heroic clear for gear early in the tier.  While we understand sometimes life gets in the way, running a lighter two-night schedule makes it imperative our players do not miss raid nights.  Do you foresee anything in your personal schedule that would cause you to miss raids, including the occasional third night, with any sort of frequency?
No.

Give us a pertinent history of your past raiding guilds as well as the reason(s) you parted ways. What content have you cleared in the past while relevant i.e. before the next tier is released? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?  Lastly, list any references you feel would add depth to your character as well as provide us an accurate picture of the kind of player you are.
marok#1456 (potent gm) 
centra#1315 (toast team lead) 
zalindae#1170 (toast team officer) 

(Malganis) Potent: The GM said going forward from Crucible there wasn’t any room in their roster for 2 of Mistweavers and they would rather just have 1 of each healer class. They said it wasn’t performance issue and that you can re-direct any inquiries to marok#1456(btag)
(Area52) Toast: The guild over-recruited and didn’t want to raid in an 8 healer rotation.

(Bloodhoof) Dark Twilight: Fellow raiders were not respectful of each other’s times and posting an absence very last minute which resulted in many cancelled raid nights.

(Turalyon) Impetus: Want to get back into raiding more hours and saw high need for MW.

(Proudmoore) DontLaughAtMyGiraffe: Work Schedule changed that didn't work with this team anymore.

(Stormrage) Atlas: Work schedule did not align with this guild at the time i left.

(Stormrage) Boundless Gaming: 90% of guildies left 1/31/16 due to toxic environment permeated.

(Stormrage) No Responsibility: Guild disbanded before opening of NH as the officers joined a higher realm ranked guild and did not have the capacity to recruit for more.

(Area 52) Warsong Boys: Played core dps for this guild and just wanted to pursue healing again.

BFA

8/9M BOD
8/8M ULDIR

LEGION

11/11 Mythic Antorus
7/9 Mythic Tomb with progression to 5% on Fallen Avatar

10/10 Mythic NH + 3/3 Mythic TOV in US70 guild environment.

7/7 Mythic EN

We want to know the person potentially joining Unrivaled, so tell us about yourself.  It should be noted that we highly favor applicants that take the time to go into detail during this section versus blowing right through it with zero thought.  Include in your answer why you feel you’d be a great asset to us as well as what you desire to receive from your long-term raiding home.   We work tirelessly  to ensure Unrivaled  remains a great place to raid and exclusively desire candidates driven to contributing to our success.
Jeff, 28, Los Angeles Based, IT Mobile App Tester for a top media conglomerate.
I like to workout 3 times a week outside raid, and always looking for hot and new restaurants on yelp.

Limit has been posting mythic new guides so I look at https://wow.heroeshearth.com/b/crzypck/read/limits-official-mythic-bod-guide/. I also watch fatboss videos.

I tend to browse these sources:
https://questionablyepic.com/live/ 
Peakofserenity.com
Monk Mistweaver discord
reddit.com/r/competitivewow
wowanalyzer.com

So far in BFA the talents tend to pretty static for Mistweavers:
Chi Burst
Chi Torpedo / Tiger's Lust (i prefer TL on fights like mythic stormwall so i don't yeet of the boat and to help others bring the adds easier to the back of the raid)
Mana Tea (our main way to mitigate how mana hungry MW are)
Ring of Peace our ticket to raid utility in containing adds away
Diffuse Magic
Jade Serpent Statue a good hot that can push MW into being strong tank healers and will talent into Refreshing Jade Wind on stacked fights like mythic stormwall
Upwelling no content here as it provides the biggest boost to our top raid heal

Rotation wise is mainly keeping renewing mist up 99%, and then I'll keep a JSS hot on the tank usually or swap it to somebody that needs big heals such as the carrier in Mythic Gorong. When there's down time i'll help dps as a healer with the standard blackout kick proc rising sun kick cd.

Edited Fri 04.19.2019 11:50 AM
Posted Fri 04.19.2019 11:47 AM