Matchaos - Death Knight

matchaos
User
Name/Age
Matt, 29

Character Name and BattleTag
Matchaos, Matchaos#1375

Guild leadership prefers that raiders do not have alt-code characters in there name. Is this something that will cause an issue for you?
It would not be an issue.

Main Class/Spec
Unholy (atm) Frost/Blood OS.  Pretty much play whatever is best for each situation.

Armory profile Link

Current Warcraftlogs Link

Post a picture of your current artifact tree, and  any offspecs you plan on playing
http://tinypic.com/r/5ls387/9   I can play any spec as needed, including off tank.  I am currently looking to get trinket from uunat (with no luck so far) as frost is better dps atleast for restless cabal atm.

Post a screenshot of your Raid UI In Combat
http://tinypic.com/r/2ekqjcy/9

What secondary specs or alternative characters do you feel you play at a similar level to your main? What recent experience do you have playing them? Would you be comfortable playing any of these alts as your main if you were accepted? Please link their armories and relevant logs if applicable.
I played Frost and Main blood tank during uldir when changes in my guild happened.  I moved to unholy this tier as it is the better spec to play.  I currently have a DH and Boomy that i have used atleast in heroic raids and helped out our sister raid with mythics.  Boomy doesnt have the best itemized gear.  I have no problem playing any alt or really any class as needed.  I would learn and do the research just as if it was my main. 

Computer specs
I7-4770k processor, 16 gb of ram, Gtx 760 GPU. Wow runs off of an SSD

Post a screenshot of your ISP speed test

Is your connection stable?
Absolutely.

Do you have Discord/working mic?
I do have both. 

What addons do you use? We require Angry Assignments and RC Loot Council for loot distribution.
I use Elvui for all my ui needs, Weakauras as a tool to help out with any mechanics.  DBM, details, Clique for healing.  I also already have Angry assignments and RC loot council.

What made you consider Unrivaled?  If you are currently raiding, what made you choose to apply to us?
I've been a member in Unrivaled before when it was a little bit a different guild.  I Have tried going back to raiding with unrivaled in the past but times, openings etc windows havn't been kind.  I am choosing to apply to unrivaled because unrivaled has always been a home to me and i havnt been a big fan of raiding alliance these last couple months.  I always want a bigger challenge and i know the unrivaled that currently is put together would help make me an even better player going forward. 

Raid times will be Tues/Wed from 9:30pm to 1:30am EST (8:30-12:30ST), with the occasional addition of a 3rd night on Mondays, primarily during opening Mythic week, or to add a heroic clear for gear early in the tier.  While we understand sometimes life gets in the way, running a lighter two-night schedule makes it imperative our players do not miss raid nights.  Do you foresee anything in your personal schedule that would cause you to miss raids, including the occasional third night, with any sort of frequency?  
I would have no problems with days or times.

Give us a pertinent history of your past raiding guilds as well as the reason(s) you parted ways. What content have you cleared in the past while relevant i.e. before the next tier is released? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?  Lastly, list any references you feel would add depth to your character as well as provide us an accurate picture of the kind of player you are.

I started seriously raiding in WotLK  with casual guilds at first and worked my way around.  I raided top 100 us with aftermath mal'ganis for a couple years back in 2011, then left for work reasons.   I raided with Unrivaled in Siege of Ogrimmar back when we were alliance in 2013, after a while i left unrivaled to seek to what i thought i wanted at the time top 10 us guild and joined Promethean.  Raiding at that level wasn't exactly all it was cracked up to be and soon started to feel like a second job.  I left promethean and returned to Unrivaled but soon after my work schedule changed and couldn't raid anymore.  At the beginning of this expansion my work schedule finally cleared up to where i could consistently raid again.  I chose to seek out raiding again but had to start from square 1 as i had no experience in legion and nothing to show but old successes.  I went through 2 guilds on stormreaver that collapsed after a couple of months each and then took up raiding with crisp a couple months ago. In the past i've cleared content at contents contention but only recent successes to call on would be 9/9 jaina, and everything but Ghuun in Uldir with the guilds i was with on stormreaver.  I've had little jobs here and there as raid lead in less progressed guilds and officer for a couple of them.  I still have friends in Unrivaled that i've raided with in the past, and also Jeff GM from no bully (rotnob) and Billyboi (officer from no bully) while i was on stormreaver could be references. 

We want to know the person potentially joining Unrivaled, so tell us about yourself.  It should be noted that we highly favor applicants that take the time to go into detail during this section versus blowing right through it with zero thought.  Include in your answer why you feel you’d be a great asset to us as well as what you desire to receive from your long-term raiding home.   We work tirelessly  to ensure Unrivaled  remains a great place to raid and exclusively desire candidates driven to contributing to our success.

I play the game not only to just raid but M+ on multiple characters and sometimes just hanging out.  I've always been a thorough researcher while i have played wow.  I always do what i can to min max to make sure i am doing what's the best for current content or even doing whats needed for the guild.  I own up to my mistakes and always working to fix anything i do wrong.  I scour logs after every raid night to see what i could do better, whether that be damage or just making sure i am doing mechanics.  I don't just wait for new fights to come out, i'm always looking ahead to see what kind of strats could be used and doing whatever i can to see how i can make whatever character im on viable in any format.  I am willing to do whatever is needed for the guild whether that be farming mats, leveling and gear other toons to what is needed or just sitting if its necessary for a boss.  We all love raiding but i can understand when a character might not be the best for a specific fight.  Unrivaled has always been a home to me, even if the guild changes unrivaled is still unrivaled. 
Posted Thu 05.23.2019 4:57 PM