Vìbez-

Vibez
User
Name/Age
Craig / 29

Character Name and BattleTag
Vìbez / Chivalry#1721

Guild leadership prefers that raiders do not have alt-code characters in there name. Is this something that will cause an issue for you?
No issue

Main Class/Spec
Warrior/Fury

Armory profile Link
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/bleeding-hollow/V%C3%ACbez

Current Warcraftlogs Link
My latest logs prior to taking a break.

Post a picture of your current artifact tree, and  any offspecs you plan on playing

Post a screenshot of your Raid UI In Combat
https://imgur.com/a/rUFLvyo

What secondary specs or alternative characters do you feel you play at a similar level to your main? What recent experience do you have playing them? Would you be comfortable playing any of these alts as your main if you were accepted? Please link their armories and relevant logs if applicable.
I have raided with my mage this expansion (Uldir) and throughout WoD through legion, i am very comfortable playing mage with all 3 specs, but I do prefer fire.  https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/sativas#zone=19&partition=1&difficulty=4
that is the last logs I have with that character.
Overall I feel that I can perform well with any class/spec.

Computer specs
i7/7770k
1060 gpu
1tb ssd

Post a screenshot of your ISP speed test

https://imgur.com/a/fgooj6q

Is your connection stable?
Stable Connection / Issue is with me living in Hawaii, I get 80-95 average MS to wow servers, always been like that and thats how im used to playing

Do you have Discord/working mic?
yes

What addons do you use? We require Angry Assignments and RC Loot Council for loot distribution.
Angry Assignments, RC loot Council, DBM, Weak Auras, Elvui

What made you consider Unrivaled?  If you are currently raiding, what made you choose to apply to us?
Unrivaled was recommended to me by a friend that Ive played around with for a while now (Athier), also seen that another member of unrivaled I used to raid with as well (Aerrus) was here, how the guild was explained to me seemed like what I am looking for in a raiding environment.

Raid times will be Tues/Wed from 9:30pm to 1:30am EST (8:30-12:30ST), with the occasional addition of a 3rd night on Mondays, primarily during opening Mythic week, or to add a heroic clear for gear early in the tier.  While we understand sometimes life gets in the way, running a lighter two-night schedule makes it imperative our players do not miss raid nights.  Do you foresee anything in your personal schedule that would cause you to miss raids, including the occasional third night, with any sort of frequency?
No, I should not miss any raid time, only reason I would have for missing those time is if one of my kids had an important issue.

Give us a pertinent history of your past raiding guilds as well as the reason(s) you parted ways. What content have you cleared in the past while relevant i.e. before the next tier is released? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?  Lastly, list any references you feel would add depth to your character as well as provide us an accurate picture of the kind of player you are.
I am currently just coming back to the game from a break, the guild I was raiding with had their team disbanded shortly after I left, it was a fun and good group, but they no longer raid.  I play to enjoy the game and kill bosses, but as far as leadership roles throughout the game, I tend to let others have at it.
References - Atheir/Aerrus - Been a while since i played with aerrus, but hopefully he remembers what type of player I am.

We want to know the person potentially joining Unrivaled, so tell us about yourself.  It should be noted that we highly favor applicants that take the time to go into detail during this section versus blowing right through it with zero thought.  Include in your answer why you feel you’d be a great asset to us as well as what you desire to receive from your long-term raiding home.   We work tirelessly  to ensure Unrivaled  remains a great place to raid and exclusively desire candidates driven to contributing to our success.

I am a very laid back guy, I am retired from the military, a father, and am balls deep into school.  I'm hoping that the environment in this guild can match the setting that I am looking for.  Which is, relaxed but focused group that pushes progression, but is also not uptight all the time, I play the game to have fun, but still kill bosses in a competitive setting.  I enjoy clearing more difficult content with a competent enjoyable group.  I also am not a selfish individual, so loot/rotations for raid is not a problem with me.  I feel that whatever improves the raid team as a whole is always better that making one single person happy.  I am always down to answer any other questions you guys may have for me.  Look forward to hearing from you guys.
Posted Sat 06.29.2019 5:07 AM